Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hodge Podge

This blog post is a hodge podge and you get bonus points if you're reading this post as I'm not broadcasting it on Facebook (not that I broadcast them all on Facebook).  Why? - Because I gave up Facebook for Lent!  I'm hoping that it means that I will spend more time either not on an iDevice at all, or that I'll spend time catching up on the news or something worthwhile while I'm on an iDevice.  However, I'm thinking that it might ultimately lead to more game playing... I just discovered the game "Draw Something" (let me know if you'd like to play that with me) and I'm thinking that's going to ultimately be my trade... oh and, of course, I'm still on Pinterest- can't give that app up!

So basically, here are some recent pics. I should have taken pics of some of the dinners Dave and I have enjoyed together the last few weekends.  I prepared 3 courses of fondue for our Feb. pre-planned date (Christmas gift for Dave).  This weekend Dave cooked a delicious 4 course meal with steak as the main dish!  It was such a nice treat!

Here is Maya crawling around.  Doesn't Dexter look huge next to her?  He's really not much bigger than her...

Happy girl!

"Let me in!!!"

I've been making almost all of Maya's baby food and it's super easy and cost effective.  However, I think she should be transitioning to more finger foods.  I think I'll miss the days of purees.  Above is some zucchini and butternut squash!  She loves squash!

"Hmmm, do I want to eat this green thing?  Is it a puff?  If not probably not, but I'll eat it if all my puffs are gone."

No comments:

Post a Comment