Thursday, August 2, 2012

Anniversary

Today is Dave and my 4 year wedding anniversary.  It seems like just yesterday we were at the altar saying our "I do's."  Our lives before that moment were very different.  During the weeks leading up to our wedding, I was finishing up my teaching job in Virginia, packing and moving my classroom and my room in my house with my roommates, and finishing the inevitable last minute wedding details.  In the meantime, Dave had moved from VA to PA and was actually living with my mom for the summer, while he studied for and took the bar exam.  In fact, he took the bar exam the week before our wedding.  Dave, was especially grateful for a long relaxing honeymoon.

Since the two of us became a family, after 8 years of dating, a lot has changed.  The greatest change have been in the size of our family.   First came Dexter the pug man, then Rose the feisty sweetheart pug mix, and most recently, Maya who is now almost 16 months old!
A recent pic!

Our Wedding Day

Honeymoon- St. Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment