Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas.  We celebrated early with Maya's cousins because we knew we wouldn't see them on Christmas day this year. Everyone seemed to love their gifts and enjoyed playing with each other's gifts!

On Christmas day Dave made a delicious breakfast of french toast.  My mom came over later in the day and we all enjoyed steak that Dave made.    Maya got a good amount of Sesame Street related things from Santa and mom and dad!  She loves Cookie Monster & Elmo.  She got a play kitchen from Mimi & Granddad, a doll that looks like her and a tea set among other things from G.B., nice coats from family members, a tricycle that we can push, etc.  She really got too much!!!

"Hmm... I really like this toy that you got Gianna."


Check me out in my new Zara winter coat!

Cookie Monster


1 comment:

  1. I thought Leslie and I were the only kids with a "Mimi and Granddad"! Guess not. Does Maya also have a "Lulu and Johnny"? Because if she did, that would be totally freaky.

    ReplyDelete