Sunday, June 30, 2013

Maya's Last Day in Daycare

Maya's last day in daycare was June 14th.  I actually felt sad about it.  While Maya still did cry at drop offs many mornings, I know that she loved it there.  She really blossomed into a little person there and they kept her busy and learning.  Her teachers were amazing and adored her.  Every now and then she asks to play with the the girls in her class and it makes me sad.  However, I'm happy to be spending more time with her, and she'd be home with me during the summer regardless.

Below she is pictured with Miss Samantha, Miss Lisa (the director/owner with her newborn), and Miss Lianna.

I can't thank these ladies enough, and Miss Rebecca who left, for caring for my little girl while I was at work. It's a tiring and taxing job and I'll forever be grateful for their hard work, compassion, and love toward Maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment