Sunday, September 7, 2014

Leo's 1 Year Photos


My childhood friend Laurie just started up her own photography business and she's super talented.  She wanted to do some practice sessions to help build her portfolio so I nicely asked if she'd come take some 1 year pictures of Leo (although he was really 13 months here I think!).  She had a challenge as Leo was a constantly moving target.  He also wouldn't smile which was out of the usual for him- he's usually a very smiley little boy!

I love, love, love the pictures!  Enjoy them and check out her website.





Of course Maya demanded some camera attention (and she sat still)!



I love this little face!

Just simply beautiful!

YAY, Daddy's home!!!

Dave came home just in time for Laurie to snag a family picture!

Thanks a million Laurie!!!

1 comment: