Friday, March 16, 2012

Maya & Multiple Dogs & Misc.

Earlier this week Dave had an oral argument in State College.  He went up the night before so Maya and I headed to "G.B.'s" (Grandmom's) for a sleepover!  This of course meant that the dogs had to come along.  My mom has two dogs herself so there were 4 dogs running around in the house.  Maya loved it. I snapped some pictures of her with the pooches!
"Form a line please!'

"Everybody sit- Good dogs!"

Dave, being the great hubby that he is, brought me home my favorite sandwich and smoothie from State College!  It's the small things- ya know!?
Yup- I was so excited I took a picture of my smoothie!

Today a friend and her daughter came over for a play date.  Our girls are a month apart so they're perfect playmates.  We were laughing at them because although they don't really play together, they follow each other around and play with the same thing- a perfect example of parallel play.  They would even grab the same toy back and forth from each other, and neither of them seemed to mind.

Isn't Maya tall?! Maya's about a month older.  I love her friend's workout outfit!



No comments:

Post a Comment