Sunday, April 1, 2012

Random Happenings

I realized that I haven't blogged in awhile.   Until this past week we've been enjoying the nice weather.


Maya has been having fun playing with the dogs.  She knows which toys are theirs and will grab them and take them to the dogs in an attempt to get them to play with her.  They're not sure how to react yet but they are very patient (even when she steals bones out of their mouths like in the picture below) and will play tug-a-war with her!

I babysat for my niece and nephew recently.  Dexter seemed concerned that there was another baby in the house.  He then seemed to accept it and decided to help me out.  Here is is watching my nephew.


Maya started to climb the stairs a bit ago so we had to install another baby gate!

Maya will turn 1 in a week!  We can't believe it.  Right now she has a nasty cold complete with a fever so we hope she's feeling much better when her birthday rolls around!

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure that picture of her at the stairs is not you!? That looks just like you!!

    ReplyDelete