Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I had a wonderful Mother's Day today.  I started the day with a delicious breakfast that Dave cooked for my mom and myself.  We then took Maya to a local park. I went on a shopping trip while Maya Bean napped and treated myself to a much needed new pair of sneaks (ok and another pair of shoes as well- that DSW gets me every time!).  Dave and Maya surprised me with a wonderful new camera, which I can't wait to learn how to use.  It's my big gift for 2012, but Dave thought I'd get the most use out of it this summer.  I did play around with it a little bit today and took the below photos!  Dave went all out and even got me dinner and went to get yogurt with fruit toppings from our local frozen yogurt establishment!  He really went all out!

I hope all of the moms out there had a wonderful day and felt appreciated!









1 comment:

  1. What an awesome husband! : ) Way to go Dave! Glad you had a great Mother's Day Amy!

    ReplyDelete