Friday, December 6, 2013

Santa 2013

At least no one is crying in this year's picture...


I even bribed Maya.  I told her that she could play in the playground at the mall if she didn't cry.  Well, she didn't cry, but she didn't smile either.  She also had to sit on my lap, I'm on a stool leaning out of the picture.  You can see my jeans and hand.  I could tell she was going to freak out so I gave in on that.  Leo was fine.  He did pull Santa's beard really hard (thank goodness it was the real Santa!) and was looking everywhere but at the photographer.  

*Edit:  Maya asked Santa for "Hallie & Chilly" (from Doc McStuffins) and said Leo wanted a Lion.  As we were leaving she said, "But wait, Santa needs to give me my Hallie and Chilly!"  She thought that by asking him for those items she would get them right then and there!

Here's the 2011 Santa post and the 2012 Santa post.  

Maybe 2014 will be the lucky year?  

No comments:

Post a Comment