Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Maya visits Santa

Maya visited Santa today and she was not a fan- not a fan of him at all.  It went a little something like this:
  • Santa - "She'll be fine."
  • Me- "She's going to cry... snap it fast."
  • I place Maya on his lap
  • Maya turned and looked at him
  • Cried
  • Looked at me
  • Stopped
  • Turned and looked at him
  • Cried
  • Looked at me
  • Stopped
  • This repeated until I decided to stop torturing the poor girl.
  • Santa- "You sure do have a beautiful little girl."

Here's the obligatory first Christmas shot:
Look at that sad little face.  I was tempted to purchase the one in a full out scream... just for laughs  :-).


Of course when we came home she was all smiles in the safe confines of our own home, you know without some stranger in red with a white beard!




Her dress is just beautiful- isn't it?  It was a baptism gift from my Uncle Jeb & Seni.  I'm glad that it fit her!  

Below is a picture of Maya in a shirt that "G.B." bought her!  It says, "Forget Santa, I have Grandma!"  


No comments:

Post a Comment