Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011



 
We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  It was a blast to celebrate with Maya.  It was also exhausting!  Maya seemed to enjoy helping us unwrap her gifts.  She seemed excited to see each surprise and then looked longingly at it while we then shoved another package her way.  We were so surprised by the number of people who sent her gifts.  She is one lucky and loved girl!  We spent Christmas morning with just us and then we hosted dinner for my (Amy's) side of the family.  We spent Christmas Eve with Dave's side where Maya had a blast playing with her family and opening gifts!

Here are some pictures of her opening, or with, her gifts!


"I'm a little monkey!"



Oh my goodness, this is CrAzy!!!




"I want this out now please!"


"Hehe, I'm going to look so cute in this, you won't be able to stand it!"


"I love books- thanks Aunt Lisa!"


"I look so cute in hats- thanks Susie & Selah!"



"Dexter, you can't have my puffs!"


"I was the best present of all!"



"I wore the hat that Daddy got Mommy for awhile!"


"Check out my very own chair.  It even says my name on it.  Thanks- Gianna, Alex, Uncle Rich & Aunt Eleni."
P.S. How cute is the curly pug tail in that picture!



And here's the family!



Merry Christmas!  We hope that all of our readers had a wonderful Christmas and we wish them all the best in 2012!  May 2012 bring many happy memories everyone's way!

No comments:

Post a Comment