Thursday, December 8, 2011

Maya- 8 Months Old





Hello everyone, I've taken over my mom's laptop to type up another blog post because I'm 8 months old today!

Let me tell you a bit about my last month.  I have 2 teeth now- yup 2!  They are very cute little teeth.  I am eating a lot of foods.  I eat 3 meals a day.  I'm not the biggest fan of green vegetables.  Sometimes I scream at my mom when she tries to give them to me.  I think she's starting to mix them with other things that I like though, I'm catching onto her tricks.  I love bananas, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, prunes, apples, pears, peaches, and pears.  Some foods that I don't like are- peas, string beans, and zucchini- yup they're all green!  My mom says that I'll get used to them and that I better get used to eating what I'm served- we'll see about that!

I've been visiting A LOT of schools with my mom to pick out a daycare center for next year.  I'm very well behaved on the tours and enjoy watching the kids.  The teachers tell me that I'm cute so I like that!  Now Daddy is going on tours with us so that's even more fun!

I am now sleeping through the night!  I didn't want to but my mom and dad gave me no choice...
I like to talk a lot.  I babble lots of sounds.  Of course, I still practice my shrieking.  I roll all over the place.  Sometimes I roll around in my crib when I should be sleeping- hehe.  I've been experimenting with trying to move when I'm on my belly. Oh, and I've discovered a fun new game to play with my parents- fetch.  I throw or drop a toy and they retrieve it for me!  "Good doggy" I say to them in my head!

Speaking of dogs, I still adore my pugs.  Can you spot the 3rd pug in this picture?


Lastly, I don't like strangers right now... or, anyone besides my parents, especially my mom, for any great length of time.  If I don't know you, I don't want to be held by you at this moment in my development.  It doesn't matter if you're jolly, bring toys to children all around the world, and fly with reindeer in the sky- nope it doesn't matter at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment