Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome Alexandros Richard

Yesterday, December 14, 2011, my brother and his wife welcomed a new little addition into the world- Alexandros Richard!  He arrived at 5:28 am weighing 7 lbs 14 oz and measuring 19  3/4 inches.  
Maya and I visited him today.  He's a sweet little munchkin.  It was amazing to see how big Maya seemed compared to him, and she was a whole pound and a half lighter than him at birth!  I got to hold my new little nephew- I just love that newborn sleepiness, smell, and those little noises that they make!

Welcome to the world Alexandros!  We can't wait to watch your little personality develop- we already know that you're a good sharer- thanks for letting Maya play with your teddy bear!  Make sure you stand up for yourself with these older girls.  Don't let your sister and cousin be too hard on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment