Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Leo is 10 Months Old

My little baby is already 10 months old- sigh.  It's going too fast.  His babyhood is flying by!

Leo now has 8 teeth!  He can climb the stairs (we allowed him to do this for the first time today) and says "Dada."  We think he also says a muffled "Maya" (at least Maya claims he can!).  He prefers to totally feed himself- no more pureed food for him!  He LOVES the swings- if you put him in a swing he giggles and giggles (video to come).  Of course, his favorite person is his big sister Maya!  He shows absolutely no interest in walking or using any of his walking toys.  He seems to think crawling is just fine and I'm a-ok with that!  He's already had 2 haircuts.  He no longer uses any type of bath seat and is a splashing maniac moving about the tub! Leo has a lot of teeth- 8!!

"Wow, she's actually paying attention to me!"




"Copy cat!'

"She's too heavy!
(yup I have marker on my nose from trying to eat it- you should've seen my face after I tried to eat a piece of blue chalk!)."





No comments:

Post a Comment