Monday, April 14, 2014

Maya is 3

Maya turned 3 on Tuesday! She's been anxiously awaiting this birthday and now loves to declare that she's BIG!

We got her Anna and Elsa (from Frozen) and a Woody doll.  Her Elsa doll came with an Elsa dress which she wore pretty constantly for 2 days (which was was the first we saw her play "dress up").   Family members also contributed to a swing set for the kids which was a HUGE well enjoyed present! She also received other Frozen items, a picnic table for outside, a Lego Set, a larger doll house with some play princesses,  and a Power Wheels Car (s-p-o-i-l-e-d rotten)!



We had a small party with a super hero theme!  I made capes for the kids, which were super fun! This was a super fun theme to plan and execute!







Target had Justice League girly party decorations, plates, etc.  I couldn't believe it!  I was ecstatic when I found them!

I "bat-ified" these hanging balls

The kids decorated their masks



I can't handle this cuteness!

Batmobile!  Maya's cousins got her this car.  It was a Barbie Jeep but I converted it into a Batmobile!

Cousins hanging out in the swing set!

No comments:

Post a Comment