Friday, November 13, 2015

Halloween 2015

The kids LOVED Halloween this year!

We had Maya the Mermaid, Batman Leo, and Vera the Ladybug!

I got to visit Leo at school and hear his little class sing a Halloween song!  He was the only kid who stayed in his costume his entire school day!  I wasn't at all surprised... in fact I'm beginning to think Vera thinks Batman may be her brother.

We went to some festivities in my mom's neighborhood.  The kids love using her wagon to get around her neighborhood!

They had an AMAZING free face painter- I was worried the kids would expect me to replicate this for trick-or-treating!

Leo wanted a "Batman Pumpkin" so we used a paint resist technique (thank you Pinterest) and it worked really well!


Maya wanted a "Rainbow Stripe Pumpkin"



I just love that Dexter jumped up to photobomb this picture and was the focus!





Dave and I both took the kids around the neighborhood, so we set up a candy table toward the end of the driveway to save the neighbors from the long walk down to our house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment