Friday, November 13, 2015

Vera is (was) 4 Months Old

Yet again I'm posting the update closer to the next month!  However, I am actually taking the pictures on her actual month birthdays so I'm going to give myself a bit of a pat on the back for that one with number 3!


Vera this month you...

  • continued to be a happy easy going baby
  • started tolerating tummy time for a little bit longer but still dislike it
  • started sitting up in your Sit me Up and Bumbo seat- you like both as long as things are going on around you 
  • continued to adore your sister and brother
  • continued to laugh a lot
  • continued to be a great sleeper and sleep through the night or get up once
  •  still seem to have no desire to roll over
  • started sleeping in your Magic Merlin Sleep Suit rather than a swaddle blanket
  • continued to spit up a TON
  • started refusing bottles... you really only see you get mad when we push this on you
  • seem to have hazel eyes- we're curious to see if they stay this way!
  • weigh 15 lbs 15 oz  (93%) and are 24.5" tall (63%) and have a head circumference of 16.75" (88%)- you are BIG and oh so cuddly!

I call you my "marshmallow baby" when you wear this!










No comments:

Post a Comment